BT wanted a partner that could combine agile and innovative software solutions for VAS and revenue generation along with flexible support and a responsive customer-oriented team. BT selected Soft-ex as a preferred partner and key component for their BT One Cloud global strategy. BT use the Soft-ex Optimiser solution to provide centralised fixed, mobile and data visibility to their corporate clients. The system provides web based reporting with advanced drill-down. It also provides detailed analytics enabling BT?s customers to carry out trend analysis along with detailed reporting.
Unified Communications Visibility
Soft-ex are a preferred partner and key component in our BT Hosted Unified Communications strategy due to their agile and innovative solutions and their flexible support. Soft-ex have a long-standing track-record within BT for VAS and revenue generation. Soft-ex complement our future growth strategy.Hosted Unified Communications Commercial Manager, BT
Key Business Objectives
- Provide in-contract customers with competitive differentiator for FMC reporting.
- Grow new corporate business opportunities with a
proven BT HUCs solution.
Benefits to BT
- Low touch solution with minimum BT resources
- Competitive differentiator for new business
- Improved customer experience and online engagement increasing loyalty
- Support contract management process
- Prebuilt ordering process
- Automated customer billing process
- Incremental revenue
Benefits to BT Customers
Compelling ROI and attractive cost savings
Unified visibility (fixed/mobile/data) and analytics on invoices, calls, infrastructure
Online asset, policy and device management
Hosted or onsite solution
Integrations with Cisco, Avaya and Microsoft