Soft-ex® develop leading web-based Telecom Data Intelligence and Enterprise Communications Management tools for Mobile & Fixed Operators and Corporate Enterprises.
We manage 18.1 million ports worldwide. We have customers and partners in over 90 countries globally. These include O2, BT, KPN, Eircom, TDC, BAE, Shire and Schlumberger, to name but a few.
We were founded in 1989. Our headquarters are in Ireland and we have offices in the UK, the Netherlands, Scandinavia and Latin America.
We also have a network of resellers and distributors worldwide.
Together we have the technology and the experience to deliver solutions & services for any business.
Service Provider Solutions:
We deliver our applications to fit any business model (on-site, managed service or SaaS) for mobile, fixed, VoIP and data – for Mobile operators and Fixed line carriers.
Soft-ex® provides many of the world's leading telecommunication service providers with value-add services that assist them to optimise their customer data assets. Our solutions for service providers provide a competitive differentiator to retain and acquire customers. Our telecom data intelligence and billing analysis also increases ARPU by providing more in-depth profiles and assisting in a more targeted marketing approach by the service provider. Overall helping to reduce churn, increase revenues and expand profitability.
Optimiser TDI® is an advanced online Telecom Data Intelligence tool that enables Telcos to:
- Capture all customers usage data in our innovative Operator Intelligence module to provide KPI reports (churn, WLV, ARPU, Margin etc.)
- Collect end-user input from our survey and preference tools, combined with activity on the network to profile and target customers more effectively
- Offer an online VAS service to your customers to analyse and view their own fixed and mobile usage data
- Facilitate self-service tools to provision services, analyse bills and support handsets
- Provide visibility to their customers on cost and usage for new services such as content or web browsing across locations and departments.
Our innovative FMC (Fixed Mobile Converged) solutions optimise all aspects of telecom data to provide centralised transparency, tangible intelligence and cost savings for enterprises, irrelevant of the source. Thereby reducing complexities, facilitating analysis and cost reductions from an enterprise-level right down to user-level… all at the touch of button.
Soft-ex® Unified Comms platform provides the following capabilities:
- Online 24/7 fixed and mobile bill presentation
- Multi-carrier invoice validation and reconciliation
- Call usage patterns
- Call classification and tagging
- Invoice verification & Reconciliation analysis
- Charge back analysis
- Carrier utilisation & Business unit consumption reports
- Site comparisons and trend analysis
- Carrier inventory management
- Call auditing
- Zero usage infrastructure/Network detection
- Security alerts
- Data intelligence and analytics
Our specialised portfolio includes:Optimiser TDI® – Telecom Data Intelligence, for Mobile and Fixed Operators.
Optimiser ECM® – Enterprise Communications Management hosted service, for the large Enterprise market.
Soft-ex Optimiser® – Onsite Product and Hosted Service, for fixed and mobile voice management.
SwitchMinder® – Proactive on-site voice security solution.
RingMaster® – Call and usage management on-site solution for SMEs.
O2's own customer insight research has told us that people in business want more control to enable them to manage their operations more effectively. In today's market where cost control is paramount, our new online tool from Soft-ex® will prove to be invaluable, providing businesses with the necessary information to reduce costs, improve control and introduce greater corporate efficiencies.