Soft-ex are delighted to announce the launch of our new Digital Billing & Analytics UX for B2C.
This highly innovative portal is easier to navigate and offers drill-down on all services. What’s more, we push personalized billing notifications real-time, so that consumers don’t experience any bill shock!
- Simplified and transparent billing communications
- Line item descriptions with click-thru to see what’s causing changes to this month’s bill
- Personalization with banner advertising and discounts
- Prorating for on-boarding new subscribers and services - all clearly explained upfront.
- Usage trends with easy to follow graphs
- Consolidated billing from multiple billing platforms
- Easy to implement, low-touch integration for speed-to-market.
This platform delivers an enhanced customer experience, reduces inbound calls to the CSPs call centres and happier, more informed customers. That’s why companies like Telefonica, BT, Liberty Global and Three are using Soft-ex.
If you would like to learn how to increase loyalty and retain customers more effectively via the online bill, then contact us today to organize a demonstration of this agile and innovative solution in action. Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Soft-ex are an innovative and a global leader in Digital Billing Communications platforms and we are delighted to integrate their solutions into our CCM portfolio to the benefit of our joint DSP clients
CX strategies are continually evolving to adapt to the needs of not only today’s customer, but also the customer of tomorrow
WidePoint Corporation (NYSE American: WYY), the leading provider of Trusted Mobility Management (TM2) specializing in Telecommunications
WidePoint Corporation (NYSE American: WYY), provider of Trusted Mobility Management (TM2) specializing in Telecommunications.
Soft-ex will be attending MWC Americas, in partnership with CTIA, on Sept 12-14, 2018 in Los Angeles. Ian Sparling, chief executive officer at Soft-ex
WidePoint Corporation (NYSE American: WYY), provider of Trusted Mobility Management (TM2) specializing in Telecommunications